reminder: menu icons should be 32x32 or smaller!

I'd like to remind people that Menu policy says that icon images
used in the Debian menu system should be no larger than 32x32.
Unfortunately, people seem to be sticking in any old image they can
find, these days.

I've filed a couple of bug reports against a couple of the most
egregious offenders (using 64x64 or larger), but rather than file
hundreds more bug reports, I'd like to simply post this reminder, and
call on people to voluntarily fix their packages.

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single