Re: Old proposals again (Re: [PROPOSAL] Re: Shared libs vs. plugins.)

>>"Anthony" == Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:

 Anthony> Pester people on IRC to second ones that you think are good ideas but
 Anthony> haven't received any attention.

	This should be anyone on this list who is interesterd in the
 policy proposals (if you are not interested in policy, why are you
 here?)

 Anthony> Make a list of outstanding proposals with their status and a
 Anthony> brief description a la the old policy summaries joeyh did,
 Anthony> or the even older policy todo list Christian Schwarz kept.

	I made one posting with such a list, but I've been swamped
 recently. I can start an automated posting of a list; with the master
 list being in policy CVS so that either Julian or I can updfate it;
 people can send me email for errata in that list.

	If this is a good idea, let me know, and I;ll see what I can
 do about a semi automatic posting of the state-of-policy report.

	manoj
--
 "If you want the best things to happen in corporate life you have to
 find ways to be hospitable to the unusual person.  You don't get
 Creativity", The Wall Street Journal, May 3, 1988