Re: Old proposals again (Re: [PROPOSAL] Re: Shared libs vs. plugins.)

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 12:52:10AM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> (2) We don't have any official editorial rights, so unless a proposal
>     has been seconded in the standard way, it's difficult to figure
>     out what to do with it.

Pester people on IRC to second ones that you think are good ideas but
haven't received any attention. Make a list of outstanding proposals
with their status and a brief description a la the old policy summaries
joeyh did, or the even older policy todo list Christian Schwarz kept.
Send reminders to the proposers. Close suggested changes that haven't
made it far enough to get a patch, and suggest the proposer open a new
report with a patch and a summary of discussion so far.

Cheers,
aj, who notes the must/should/may thing seems to have died now that I've
    stopped disagreeing