Re: only release packages that have maintainers?

* Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shaleh@valinux.com> [010220 10:39]:
> Anyone have comments on the idea that the only packages we should release are
> ones that have a maintainer, not Debian QA?

In taking a quick list at the packages my machine knows about, it sure
appears that Debian could still be useful if all those packages were
thrown out.

But, I am curious why you wish to do so. Is the Debian QA team getting
tired of being the QA team? Do those packages have inordinate amounts of
bugs compared to other packages?

--
Earthlink: The #1 provider of unsolicited bulk email to the Internet.