Re: only release packages that have maintainers?

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> Anyone have comments on the idea that the only packages we should release are
> ones that have a maintainer, not Debian QA?

Then I'll adopt all the packages that don't have a maintainer and send
RFAs for them (like I did with several of the packages tbm wanted to
remove). But I take care about them when the maintainer is set to Debian
QA, too, so I can't see the big difference.

cu
Adrian

--

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.