Re: changing priorities

On Friday 15 December 2000 15:10, Anthony Towns wrote:
> I'd think a restriction something like ``all `common' packages must be
> included in at least one task'', which means they only get to be common
> if they can convince one of the task maintainers to include their package.

So this is not a substantial problem then, but mainly political :-)
I think about such tasks like task-kde* or task-gnome*. In my case for
example, how I can convince Ivan that quanta should be included in
task-kdeutils?

> wmaker is in "task-gnome-desktop" at the moment, which would mean it
> would be (at least until Joey does away with that task :), enlightenment
> wouldn't be.

Personally I don't understand why enlightenment is not in task-gnome-desktop.

Mariusz

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.