Re: [PROPOSAL] Full text of GPL must be included

I agree with Wichert... you *must* do it or you are
illegal.

Debian cannot be that... would it be the case of putting the license
of the package in an diretory inside the deb that would not be installed?

So we should include a option in dpkg-deb that would read that license
and display it. (would this dir be that DEBIAN that is created under
that $DESTDIR directory?)

and then: dpkg-deb --show-license mypackage_0.0-1_i386.deb

kov