Re: [RFC] Measuring skills of a Debian Developer

>       My idea is that every DD's skills in should be recorded.

 They are recorded in our minds. There's a reason people often use the word
community to describe free-software projects, and the reason is that you end
knowing a lot of people. And some names will sound good, because they'll
bring memories of good mail answers, good programs, juicy changelog
entries... And other names will remind you of endless flaming, ilogical
thinking, puting traceroute in the wrong place, etc.

 That's the way your idea is already working.