Re: ITP seahorse

Has anyone submitted the non-US tree to Treasury so that it can be
reviewed and exported legally?  Unless somebody's done that, the current
export control laws still prevent export of it...They've been LOOSENED,
not eliminated.

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.