Re: [PROPOSED] Change package relations policy to remove references to non-free from main

Chris Waters wrote:
> I have been unable to think of any actual legitimate use of enhances,
> and you don't seem to be doing much better.

Here, I've thought of one. Nextaw could be said to enhance xcontrib, because
xfontsel in that package is rather useless without it (if you want to pick
the 200'th font from a menu, you need something like nextaw to scroll that
menu since it can't all fit onscreen).

--
see shy jo