Re: Making a NEW area (Re: Intention to Donate troll-ftpd 1.25)

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Jim Lynch wrote:

> > To:  debian-devel@lists.debian.org, debian-policy@lists.debian.org,
> > 	 debian-vote@lists.debian.org, debian-www@lists.debian.org,
> > 	 debian-project@lists.debian.org
> > From:  Trek Star <trek-lists@trek.eu.org>
> > Subject: Making a NEW area (Re: Intention to Donate troll-ftpd 1.25)

> Hi, this is to notify any interested party that I am suggesting that
> discussion on this subject continue on debian-policy@lists.debian.org,
> rather than be fragmented on the many lists that Trek Star has cross-
> posted to. Please forward this to any debian lists that Trek Star
> has sent the note to that is not covered in the above list of lists.

Thank you for your quickly answer. I sent last mail to many lists and
exclusively to the 5 debian lists attached in the header.

I think  there will be NO discussion about debian because I've seen NO
interest on this. In my opinion, the debian community is aggregated like
fidonet one.

In the next days I'll answer to your other mails since I must find a
person who can translate them to me.
I see only one thing: YOU take too much care to the letteral sense and not
to the global sense in my mail.

many 10x.. i subscribe debian-policy today
c-ya l8r

3		http://www.trek.eu.org/
k		Linux Kernel & SVGAlib developer
		PGPKey: 7016731A57D4A69B 1A8EE5E90EF2608E (since 1995)