Re: Making a NEW area (Re: Intention to Donate troll-ftpd 1.25)

> Date:    Tue, 09 Nov 1999 11:11:29 +0100
> To:      debian-devel@lists.debian.org, debian-policy@lists.debian.org,
> 	 debian-vote@lists.debian.org, debian-www@lists.debian.org,
> 	 debian-project@lists.debian.org
> From:    Trek Star <trek-lists@trek.eu.org>
> Subject: Making a NEW area (Re: Intention to Donate troll-ftpd 1.25)

Hi, this is to notify any interested party that I am suggesting that
discussion on this subject continue on debian-policy@lists.debian.org,
rather than be fragmented on the many lists that Trek Star has cross-
posted to. Please forward this to any debian lists that Trek Star
has sent the note to that is not covered in the above list of lists.

If any developer has an objection to this, I'll gladly move elsewhere.

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key
as Laney College CIS admin:  jim@laney.edu   http://www.laney.edu/~jim/