Re: Source dependencies: are we ready?

On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 09:06:00AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> Last time I checked, apt-get update did not update the available file.

That's true but irrelevant.  I was providing an existence proof, not
a fully thought-out implementation.  I will probably just generate the
information at metapackage build time to both the Depends line and the
/usr/share/doc file (which can, additionally, be installed in the web
pages, if people prefer that).

                                  ""
                             (John Cage)