Re: Loc'n of constitution (was Re: Policy about policy)

Hi,
>>"Chris" == Chris Waters <xtifr@dsp.net> writes:

 Chris> It's in the developers-reference package.  Policy might be a better
 Chris> place, but it *is* packaged.

        But is policy a better place? The constitution belongs with
 documents like the social contract, and the DFSG (the three form a
 defininset of documents for the project). None of the documents is
 under the purview of the policy group, though all these documents
 have varying impact on the policy of the project.

        I have not yet seen arguments compelling enough to go out and
 move these documents into a different package -- it is just not worht
 the effort.

        And if we do decide to move it, I propose we create a new
 package which contains the social contract, the DFSG, and the
 constitution, along with any other documents that are essentially
 ``About Debian''.

        Technical policy seems like a bad repository.

        manoj
--
 Removing the straw that broke the camel's back does not necessarily
 allow the camel to walk again.