Re: new policy revision

Hi,
>>"Edward" == Edward Betts <edward@debian.org> writes:

 Edward> How about /usr/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.text.gz?

        Done.

 Edward> The locations of debian-policy and the packaging manual do
 Edward> not meet the FHS, they should be changed to /usr/share/doc/
 Edward> not /usr/doc/.

        I was thinking about that. One of the problems with that is
 that this may mean that the policy docs may not be visisble to dwww
 or http://localhost/doc/debian-policy/, unless we have duplicate
 versions. I would not like to make this move unilaterally, and would
 like the whole group to think about this (we can then do a smallish
 proposal if we do so decide).

        manoj
--
 Winning isn't everything, but losing isn't anything.