Re: new policy revision

Hi,
>>"Wichert" == Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

 Wichert> Manoj, what happened to the utmp-group proposal? I don't see it
 Wichert> mentioned in the changelog..

        Actually, going in to add this t the document, I notice thast
 the amendment was already in, the bug was that I did not note that in
 the changelog. I have rectified that now. I have also fixed the
 capitalization of The X Window System in section heading. Any other
 flaws? Shall I renumber it to 3.0.0.0 and send it along?

        manoj
--
 It wasn't that she had a rose in her teeth, exactly.  It was more
 like the rose and the teeth were in the same glass.