Re: On the disposition of old policy proposals

>         However, since it seems that lots of people think that the
>  process docs have been too inaccesible, I shall update the SGML
>  document I have, add in a recipe section, and put it (clearly marked
>  as non-policy) into the next debian-policy package.
>
>         Would that be satisfactory?

That would be excellent.  I think I suggested that a pointer from
the policy document itself would be worth having.  Somewhere (and I
haven't had a chance to check whether this has already been done),
either in Policy or Constitution, there should be a description of who
can change these documents and how.  The details (Manoj's stuff)
certainly need not be given the weight of Policy, but a pointer to it
from the main document would be a welcome addition.

By the way, is the Debian Constitution itself packaged?

   Julian

  Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
        Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://www.debian.org/~jdg