[ACCEPTED 1999/05/09] Utmp group proposal

Hi,
        http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/37/37389.html
        Could some one please supply the language to be finally
 included in the policy document? The bug report is surprisingly
 sparse.  (I know I can, but I want to strictly separate the package
 maintainence job, which does not involve editorial priviledge, from
 my role as a debian developer, who may provide such language). Has
 Brandens amendment been accepted?

        manoj
--
 This process can check if this value is zero, and if it is, it does
 something child-like. Forbes Burkowski, CS 454, University of