Re: On the disposition of old policy proposals

Hi,
>>"Joel" == Joel Klecker <jk@espy.org> writes:

 Joel> That reminds me, the formal specification of the policy process does
 Joel> not seem to be packaged anywhere. Is this intentional, or has it just
 Joel> been overlooked?

        Well, the policy update guidelines were just that, informal
 guidelines, and conventions, and not part of policy. I did put them
 up on a web page.

        However, since it seems that lots of people think that the
 process docs have been to inaccesible, I shall update the SGML
 document I have, add in a recipe section, and put it (clearly marked
 as non-policy) into the next debian-policy package.

        Would that be satisfactory?

        manoj
--
 Do molecular biologists wear designer genes?