Re: Quality Assurance Group mini-policy

Previously Josip Rodin wrote:
> However, if QA Group members make 3 consecutive bugfix uploads within two
> months, with still no action from the actual package maintainer, then the
> package will be marked orphaned, and the 'Maintainer' field of the
> package will be set to "Debian QA Group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>".

I don't like this very much. For example I did a NMU of ssh to add
PAM supports. I made some errors there and ended up doing two
more NMU's to fix those. According to those rules the packages
could have been marked orphaned since I did 3 uploads in as many
days. I suggest removing the `3 consecutive bugfix uploads' from
that paragraph.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl