Re: logrotation

Hi,
>>"Conrad" == Conrad Parker <conradp@cse.unsw.edu.au> writes:

        Also, one does not want the *.0 files that lgorotate creates,
 so the expression gets more complex. (a.log, a.log.0, a.log.1.gz,
 etc)

 Conrad> (bash)

 Conrad>         shopt -s extglob
__> shopt -s extglob
bash: shopt: extglob: unknown shell option name
__> echo $BASH_VERSION
2.01.1(1)-release

 Conrad>         tail -f !(*.gz)

        manoj
--
 I'm sure that VMS is completely documented, I just haven't found the
 right manual yet.  I've been working my way through the manuals in