Re: Branden's contrib manifesto (was: Hey! Why does everybody love flaming so much? [was: `pure'])

Hi,

        I think we have descended to a level of nit picking that is at
 odds with reaching a common ground. I am sorry, I am not interested
 in debate for the sake of debate. If you think we can indeed reach a
 commn ground, we should continue. Or else we should let the people on
 the list decide for themselves which of our positions has a more
 convincing argument.