Re: [lack of] Public apology to Joseph Carter

Gordon Matzigkeit wrote:

>  PSG> I hope you apologise to the list.  I don't subscribe to it to
>  PSG> read this kind of language or treatment of people.
>
> All in all, I think my words achieved exactly the desired effect, so
> I'm not going to apologize for them.  Sorry (for not apologizing).

How about apologising for subjecting the test of us to them?

> I bet that you (dear reader) will never forget to be extra polite,
> understanding, gentle, and rational when you reply to my messages, now
> that you understand how easily provoked I am.

I'm polite to everyone.
You might make it into a special procmail entry though if I have
to read stuff like that again from you.  I didn't join Debian for
that. But you probably don't care, based on what follows:

Peter Galbraith <psg@debian.org>