Re: Mechanism for removing developers

>From the constitution:

|8. The Project Leader's Delegates
|
|8.1. Powers
|
|The Project Leader's Delegates:
|
|    1.have powers delegated to them by the Project Leader;
|    2.may make certain decisions which the Leader may not make directly,
|including approving or expelling Developers or designating people as
|Developers who do not maintain packages. This is to avoid concentration
|of power, particularly over membership as a Developer, in the hands
|of the Project Leader.

There's the method for removing someone.. basicly for any reason (it's a little
too much power if there was no peer pressure) even not liking someones haircut.
 It's a matter of having a team appointed by the leader (iwj appointed the new
maintianer team).  The only non-guarentee here: it's not *necessary* for the
team to follow the consesus of the list...