Re: Mechanism for removing developers

Project Leader Delegates (currently the New-Maintainers) have the "authority"
to remove people from the project.  It's up to their sole discression what is
considered removable.  Of course, if they "abuse" that authority, the
rest of the project would be quick to complain.  General resolution can over
rule anything.