Re: Mechanism for removing developers

Hi,

	If there are others that want to take over the package, a lack
 of response (after a reasonable period of time [reasonable is
 measured in months, rather than hours])  can be taken to be assent.

	Failing that, the new maintainer people have been given the
 power to remove developers under very extraordinary circumstances
 (very extraordinary circumstances).

	I guess a general resolution can expel people, or strip them
 of their packages. I would hate to have us brought down to this.

	manoj
--
 "Just Say No."  - Nancy Reagan "No."  - Ronald Reagan
Manoj Srivastava     <srivasta@acm.org>    <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>