Re: Call for Seconds, Take II

Hi
>>"Karl" == Karl M Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com> writes:

 Karl>  Also, "ChangeLog" files are named with capital `C' and `L' when you
 Karl>  use `C-x 4 a' with `add-log' in the emacsen.  I think we should
 Karl>  permit that spelling, which is very standard and more common than all
 Karl>  lowercase, rather than symlinking or renaming.  I like it capitalized
 Karl>  since that makes it sort near the top of a directory listing in
 Karl>  `dired' (or any other file manager).

	Are you proposing this as an amendment to the proposal?

	manoj
--
 There is nothing in this world constant but inconstancy. Swift