Re: CFV: Proposal for updating Debian Policy documents

Hi,
>>"Buddha" == Buddha Buck <bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu> writes:

 Buddha> Just to verify a procedural detail here:

 Buddha> I assume that since I am not technically an official Debian
 Buddha> Developer, I am disenfranchised in this vote?

	Unfortunately, yes. Anyone not in the debian developers PGP
 keyring shall be (manually, so far) weeded out.

	I shall be using this opportunity to test out my unmime and
 pgp-check scripts, which can hopefully be used for other tasks by
 mailagent aficionados.

	manoj

--
 The lion and the calf shall lie down together, but the calf won't get
 much sleep.  -- Woody Allen