Re: CFV: Proposal for updating Debian Policy documents

Manoj said:
> Hi,
> >>"Buddha" == Buddha Buck <bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu> writes:
>
>  Buddha> Just to verify a procedural detail here:
>
>  Buddha> I assume that since I am not technically an official Debian
>  Buddha> Developer, I am disenfranchised in this vote?
>
> 	Unfortunately, yes. Anyone not in the debian developers PGP
>  keyring shall be (manually, so far) weeded out.

Well, like I said, I don't have a problem with it.

> 	I shall be using this opportunity to test out my unmime and
>  pgp-check scripts, which can hopefully be used for other tasks by
>  mailagent aficionados.

Curiously enough, I did get a "Thank you for voting" message, even
though I didn't do -any- of the things I was supposed to.  Yes, the
subject was correct, but the address was wrong, and I didn't include
any of the magic voting strings, nor did I PGP-sign it.  I didn't
intend to vote, but it thinks I did.

You might want to check into that.

--
     Buddha Buck                      bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our