Re: A proposal to revive the Policy document

Hi,
	[removed -devel from the cc]
>>"Adam" == Adam P Harris <apharris@burrito.onshore.com> writes:

 Adam> Uh.  I thought you were considering using the BTS for tracking
 Adam> open policy topic, both using "wishlist" severity as well as
 Adam> retitling to indicate current status.  As for the date
 Adam> tracking, that's automatic.

	We need to decide if we are to use the BTS. I think the list
 of title tags and your proposal is good; can we then say we all agree
 that using the BTS for this is a good idea?

	manoj
 ps. I see to be coming down with flu, or something, so my presence
 maybe spotty the next couple of days
--
 It is a city built of bones, and daubed with flesh and blood, in
 which old age and death, pride and hypocrisy are the inhabitants. 150