Re: A proposal to revive the Policy document

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:
> >>"Martin" == Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:
>  Martin>  b) A set of web pages covering recent topics has to be set
>  Martin>     up and maintained.  This could be master/~srivasta/ since
>  Martin>     it's not "that" official but could also be somewhere on
>  Martin>     the main server.  [or use a different user name]
>
> 	Hmm. I think this should also be under CVS; so that anyone on
>  the team can modify the CVS page; then a simple cron script can
>  export it out of CVS and onto the Web Page. I'll Add this in.

Uh.  I thought you were considering using the BTS for tracking open
policy topic, both using "wishlist" severity as well as retitling to
indicate current status.  As for the date tracking, that's automatic.

If you're going to use the BTS for this, then there's no need to
reproduce this in a manually updated CVS page, exported to a web page.
That would just be throwing away many the gains of using the BTS.
(And its less new infrastructure to maintain).