Re: Chosing release goals for slink

On Sat, Jul 11, 1998 at 03:50:25AM +1000, Martin Mitchell wrote:
> * Developer controlled automatic archive maintenance (eg removal of packages
>   automatically after GPG signed email with list of packages to delete)

That is a very interesting goal. Have you asked Guy Maor about how doable
is it? Some tasks will have to be done by-hand, as currently (installing
new packages, or any package that goes to frozen or stable), but a lot of
bugs filed against ftp.debian.org would be closed faster if we could
automatically remove packages or move them from one section to another.

--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es