Re: Conffiles and Configuration files (again)

Hi,

	Maybe now that Ian is active again he would provide us with an
 annotated interpretation of the conffile/Configuration file
 confusion?

	manoj
 who thinks that both sides of this debate have made all the points
 before; we really need an arbitration.

Joey> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> You are mistaken. In the message archived at the URL
>> <http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-policy-9802/msg00353.html>
>> Christian states:

Manoj> why are all conffiles also not configuration files?
Christian> I guess they are (or at least, should be :).
Manoj> Why are conffiles not a proper subset of configuration files?
Christian> I think they are.

--
 "It takes all sorts of in & out-door schooling to get adapted to my
 kind of fooling." Frost