Re: Conffiles and Configuration files (again)

Hi,

Joey> Anthony Towns wrote:
>> If I remember aright, conffiles are now a strict subset of
>> configuration files.

Joey> No. This was debated. We never got a resolution. I strongly
Joey> disagree with what you say above.

	I do seem to remember the policy manager coming with a
 resolution that so stated. Conffiles are a strict subset of
 configuration files.

	A search on the archives may reveal the message.

	manoj

--
 One may be able to quibble about the quality of a single experiment,
 or about the veracity of a given experimenter, but, taking all the