Re: Proposal how to handle mass bug reports

Hi,

	As I mentioned in a previsou message, I do not like this
 trend. I understand people are annoyed at spurious bug reports, but
 the goal is to have packages without bugs, and strictly prohibiting
 automated bug reports is a Bad Thing.

	Secondly, what purpose does asking each and every developer in
 email whether it is OK to file a bug report serve? Did you instead
 mean that mass bug reports should be discussed on the policy/devel
 list first?

	manoj
 against banning of autogenerated bug reports. A bug is a bug is a
 bug, no matter who reports it.
--
 "The raytracer of justices recurses slowly, but it renders
 exceedingly fine." Larry Phillips (lphillips@lpami.wimsey.bc.ca)