Appropriate section for frotz?

I got a bug on frotz recently because it's in /usr/bin instead of
/usr/games.  I think the present location is right, because frotz is a
virtual machine emulator, not a game itself.  (OTOH, the programs which
run on it are mostly games.)

Rather than moving frotz to /usr/games, I could move the frotz package
from non-free/games (where it is now) to non-free/intepreters.  This would
be technically more accurate, but users wanting to find the frotz package
are (IMO) more likely to look for it in the games section.

So, which should I do?  Move the binary to /usr/games, move the package
to non-free/intepreters or leave it as-is?

I'd appreciate your opinions.

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>