Wht remove /usr/local dirs in prerm rather than postrm?

Is there some good reason?  I guess it depends on the interpretation
of "postrm".

It seemed to me like it might make sense to remove them in the postrm
where you know that anything that might have referenced this directory
is gone, and can't be executed again.

Just curious.  I don't think it'll affect me one way or the other.  I
did have the emacsen-common package doing some final cleanup in the
postrm (removing files that had been created in the preinst).  I
suppose given this policy, I should probably change that too...

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>