Re: policy violation and bug reports. - some resolution?

Christian Schwarz wrote:
> I just read the whole tread and now I'm really confused 8-) Are there
> real questions you are talking about or is this just for fun?? (Sorry, I
> couldn't resist ;-)

No, it's not just for fun. Some examples of other conffiles that Manoj
thinks should be disallowed because they arn't in /etc, but that arn't game
score files are:

base-files.conffiles:/root/.bash_profile
base-files.conffiles:/root/.bashrc
sysnews.conffiles:/var/news/WELCOME
slrn:/var/spool/slrnpull/slrnpull.conf

> Let me just comment on one clear question I've seen in the discussion:
> Should game's score files be tagges as conffile? I think the answer is
> clear: `no'.

Ok. I'm happy to lose the battle and win the war. :-)

--
see shy jo