Apology to the authors of helper packages

Hi,

	I should apologize to the people who write helper scripts for
 my outburst; I regretted it as soon as I had sent it.

	I have the deepest respect towards the authors, who are trying
 to do a very hard job.

	I should keep a closer rein on my temper. I still do not use
 helper packages for, yes, I do not trust the scripts (no
 offence). This is a calculated, personal decision, not because I am a
 minimalist resisting change, for reasons I should not have cited.

	manoj
--
 Always do what you are afraid to do.  Emerson