Re: splitting debian-devel-changes

On Jan 16, Guy Maor wrote:
> Chris Lawrence <lordsutch@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Chris, who's spammed people with m68k uploads and is currently being
> > spammed by sparc and alpha uploads.
>
> Surely you can program your mailer to throw away the mails about archs
> that you're not interested in?

I can, but it's still got to download the mails (I run a 28.8 link with
fetchmail; my daily mail run is probably 5 minutes+).  Every little bit helps.

Isn't this a lot like saying "Why oppose spam when you can procmail it all
out?" :-)

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence         |              My home page:              |
|     <quango@ix.netcom.com>     |   http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/    |
|   Sr Political Science Major   |      Visit the Amiga Web Directory      |
|      University of Memphis     |     http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html     |