Re: How to upload to nonus.debian.org?

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Juan Cespedes wrote:

> On 6 Jan 1998, Sven Rudolph wrote:
>
> > Juan Cespedes <cespedes@debian.org> writes:
> > > 	I want to upload some packages to nonus, but I don't know how.
> > > What's the correct way to do it?
> > >
> > > 	I've tried anonymous FTP to nonus.debian.org, but I cannot
> > > upload files to any dir...
> >
> > /pub/debian-non-US/Incoming
>
> 	Sorry.  I tried to two different "incoming" directories
> without success :-)
>
> 	Maybe we should add that dir to the Developer's Reference?  I
> would put it in section 4.2.5.

Agreed. Is there some special procedure necessary (in addition, to put the
files there)? A little section I could include would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
                    schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Don't know Perl?     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.perl.com     http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/