RE: * Formal call for the removal of Bruce Perens *

On 25-Oct-97 "dc" wrote:
      Enough is enough.
-- cut --

I, like most Debin users, think Bruce is doing very fine job. I would hate to
see Bruce or anyother developers quit because of the few who don't appreciate
the amount of time and the effort the developers freely give to make Debian
what it is today. Which is not bad at all: so many packages that it takes
forever to pick and choose:), a book, many online docs, online bug tracking
system, magazine article and cd-rom, cheap cd-roms, and so on.

Thanks to all the developers,
David