Re: Debian Book Published

> I haven't yet figured out how Dale's book fits in the distribution.
> We should probably discuss this on the policy list.

I brought this up before, but now that we have a nice piece of documentation
specific to Debian, I'll bring it up again.

We should have a separate documentation distribution with looser rules
so we can collect documentation from various sources on the 'net and
elsewhere.  The documentation need not be 'free', but it should
be freely redistributable in electronic form.  Basically a non-free
for docs.

How about it?

Cheers,

 - Jim