Re: US Debian Crypto Policy Re: Why no listing in packages for ssh, apache-ssl, etc. (And no US sites?)

Alright.  Being satisfied that you are sound in mind, know what you are
doing, understand fully the consequences and that I cannot support you
financially, legally, or otherwise when you run into difficulties, other
than to testify as to the usefulness of what you are doing, I would like
to announce that I will use your mirror as my first choice of debian
mirrors.

Here is where my involvement ends.  You are doing a great thing, Dave.
Your name will go down in the history of the debian and many other free
software projects.  Good luck.

Jonathan Walther
http://www.linuxos.org/