Re: font policy

>>>>> "ME" == Mark Eichin <eichin@cygnus.com> writes:

    ME: umm, there doesn't need to be font "policy" -- X deals with X fonts,
    ME: nothing else does, that's all there is to it, right?

No, my package `xfntil2' deals with X fonts (it's X fonts package :-).
I'm preparing its new version and I'd like to know the proper way, where and
how to add new pathes (I can imagine some hacks, but I'd prefer some standard
way).

I think there may be other packages (like games with funny fonts) installing
their own fonts.

Milan Zamazal