Test packages for pilot-link-0.10.99

I have built preliminary test packages for pilot-link-0.10.99 and put
them up at http://master.debian.org/~bgdarnel/pilot-link

If you're feeling adventurous, please install these and see how they
work.

I've had some problems with the language bindings.  Perl seems to work.
Python builds but won't work (also probably doesn't conform to policy; I
haven't worked on that yet).  Tcl and Java won't build on my machine,
although I think I have the necessary packages to build them.  I don't
know enough about the latter two languages to fix them.

-Ben

--
Ben Darnell                  ben@thoughtstream.org
http://thoughtstream.org