Re: new jpilot 0.99.2 .deb available

Le Sunday 31 March 2002 à 23:08:49, Jas Eckard a écrit:
> I don't know if this has been reported as a bug yet, as I have just been
> "living with it", and been too lazy to report a bug myself but JPilot
> (0.99-9) doesn't sync my Address Book.  What happens is, I get a file on
> my TRGPro called "AddressDB .pdb" (blank before dot), in addition to
> "AddressDB.pdb".  When it syncs, JPilot cannot find the file, and fails.

This bug is not present in the BTS.

Can you please make tests with the new _upstream_ version I uploaded.
This version may have the bug corrected.

If the problem is still present fill a bug report (using reportbug(1) it
is easy) so I will not forget it.

Thank you,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le Camembert, L.R. --