Re: new jpilot 0.99.2 .deb available

Le Sunday 07 April 2002 à 17:45:02, Nikhil Goel a écrit:
> Hi,
>
> Cool to see the package being maintained again, Any plans to include the
> Avantgo plugin?

A version of jpilot-syncmal_0.70 is now available [1]. I will not push
it into the distribution until woody is out (in very few days).

I included a script jpilot-syncmal-prc-install to fetch and install the
AvantGo .prc files. See the manpage for more information.

Please get it, test it and make comments.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~rousseau/jpilot/

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le Camembert, L.R. --