Re: I dont' get any Mail Sync to work]

    > I read the treat about mbox support from last year, and i would
    > love to dump an mbox into the palm with the script which was
    > postet by Kelsey Jordahl.

    > First Problem: The Command inc does not exist on my system and I
    > dont know where to look for it. Ive tried bash and csh. There is
    > a manpage but not the Command itself.

If you don't have some version of MH already on your system,
apt-get install nmh.  Now inc will be in /usr/bin/mh.  Either add this
to your path or use the full pathname in the script below.  I am
reposting in case anyone else is interested.

 #!/bin/csh -f
 # Convert RMAIL file to mbox, then to mh, then transfer to pilot
 # KAJ
 rm ~/Mail/tmp/inbox/*
 cat ~/Mail/RMAIL | formail -Bs > ~/Mail/rmail.mbox
 inc -file ~/Mail/rmail.mbox
 pilot-mail -p /dev/pilot -m ~/Mail/tmp/inbox -d file

This assumes the following line in ~/.mh_profile:

The script translates BABYL->mbox->MH->Palm, you may of course leave
out the first step if you already have your mail in mbox format.

    > Second Problem: pilot-mail always breaks with the output

    > "Unable to bind to port -p pi_bind: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
    > gefunden"

    > Which means "Directory or File not found" in german.

    > All the other pilot-link Apps work fine.

I think some things have changed in pilot-mail in more recent versions.
I still use pilot-link 0.9.4 and it works fine for me.

--
Kelsey Jordahl