I dont' get any Mail Sync to work]

On 2001.05.10 12:36 Gerd Wilhelm wrote:
Hi Debian Palm Users,

I've got a brend new Palm and Step by Step I get things to work. After
I installed an RPM of Gnome-Pilot with alien instead of the ximian deb
Package it works.

But now the Problem:

The Only Mail Funktion Gnome-Pilot has is to send mails in the Palm
Outbox via exim. This is fine and it works.

But I also want to get Mail into the Palm.

I read the treat about mbox support from last year, and i would love
to dump an mbox into the palm with the script which was postet by
Kelsey Jordahl.

First Problem: The Command inc does not exist on my system and I dont
know where to look for it. Ive tried bash and csh. There is a manpage
but not the Command itself.

Second Problem: pilot-mail always breaks with the output

"Unable to bind to port -p
   pi_bind: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden"

Which means "Directory or File not found" in german.

All the other pilot-link Apps work fine.

If someone has any Ideas how to go on, i would be very happy. (also if
it is an other way to put my mailbox into the palm)

So long

Gerd Wilhelm